Why Settle For Less?

Following America's Funnies from Alley Oop to Ziggy.

Thursday, August 25, 2005

I edited this layout today from the templete given by blogger. Yes it has some kinks and some big remnents from what it used to be but hopefully those'll be gone soon. I also want to add clips of comics down both sides.

Anyway I realized that I had forgotten to mention the Reuben Awards. So I found the Wikipedia website on the subject to find that it was rather incomplete. I personally don't know much about them other than that they are like the Oscars for cartoonists. If anyone has more information about them, I'd like to know.

Also, Pat Brady, creator of the adorable comic strip Rose is Rose, won for the year 2004. However, clicking on his name leads to a listing for Pat Brady, Roy Rogers' sidekick. I'm too new to Wikipedia to really know how to fix this but I have seen sites where people of the same name get broken up into seperate pages. If someone knows more, let me know. If not, I'll probably figure it out this weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home